Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ribbon flower is so beautiful from Yama Ribbon

I am therefore excited! Yama Ribbon has another style Team decision and i am making an attempt out for them this time! I've participated in a very ton of their Craft Challenges and have placed within the high ten whenever, they create an excellent product with such a large amount of color and material decisions, I simply can not help myself!!

Today i am sharing a number of my favorite comes from the last year roughly that sort of sing their own praises my vogue and my skills and in fact, sing their own praises my use of vintage ribbon...most of that embrace could Arts! i am conjointly together with towards the top, a bunch of images showing a bit-by-bit tutorial of 1 of my comes.
First up is my Love Notes Tin I created for one amongst the Craft Challenges, this one uses four totally different Yama Ribbon and was such a fun project to form. All my love letters from my husband area unit tucked within here.

No comments:

Post a Comment