What You Need:
(2)yellow grosgrain ribbon
(4)ribbon for bow
- Stick double-sided tape on the top and the bottom of 8” by 8” fabric.
- Attach the fabric together as shown in the picture.
- and then Stick double-sided tape on the sides,do this process for twice.
- Rotate the fabric so the folded mark becomes horizontal as shown in the picture.
- Make a wrinkle in the middle and fix it with a wire.
- After you finished the five steps above,and then Attach both ribbons together.
- Stick double-sided tape on the top of 6” by 2 3/8” fabric.
- Use it to wrap the middle of attached ribbons.
- Apply glue on a french barrette hair clip and attach it to the back of the ribbon.
- That's all,It's so easy right?
To purchase cheap bow material, visit our online store:www.yamaribbon.com