<2> a glitter-paint pen
- Cut 1 foot of 2-inch-wide ribbon.
- Thread a needle and tie a knot in the Finish. Lay the ribbon on a flat Surface area with the Lengthy Borders facing you. Insert the needle on the Best Aspect of the ribbon Close to the bottom from Back again to Entrance.
Insert the needle in the Best of the ribbon about 1-50 percent inch to the left. Carry on Creating Lengthy basting stitches about 1-50 percent inch apart from Entrance to Back again Lower the Duration of the ribbon to the
- Pull the thread gently after you reach the end of the ribbon on the left to make gathers in the ribbon. Curl the two ends of the gathered ribbon together to form a circle.
- Metal the Middle of the circle Close to the thread Collection flat with the Suggestion of an iron so the badge holds its Condition. Fold Each Reduce Borderss Below the Initial Collect so they are not Observed. Lay the Proper
Borders on Best of the left Borders and sew A single stitch Via the folded layers from Entrance to Back again. You will sew this stitch Via 4 layers of ribbon. Turn the badge More than and tie the thread Away in a knot. Cut Away any Extra thread.
- Cut 1 foot of 1-inch-wide ribbon and form the center of the badge following Steps 2 through 4.
- Lay the 2-inch-wide ribbon badge part on a piece of cardboard. Trace around the outer edge with a pencil. Cut out the cardboard circle.
- Apply hot glue on the cardboard circle and press the 2-inch-wide ribbon onto the circle. Center the 1-inch-wide ribbon circle in the middle of the opening of the 2-inch-wide ribbon and hot glue it in place.
- Cut 2 inches of the 2 inch wide ribbon and hot glue it over a button to cover it. Put hot glue on the back of the button and press it into the center of the 1-inch-wide ribbon layer to cover the opening.
- Cut three pieces of 1-inch-wide and 2-inch-wide ribbon 6 inches long. Center each 1-inch-wide ribbon piece on each 2-inch-wide ribbon piece on the back of the cardboard circle and staple them to the cardboard near the bottom of the circle.
- Hot glue the flat side of a metal badge pin in the back center of the cardboard so the badge can be pinned on clothing.
- Write the person’s name and accomplishment on the ribbons hanging down from the back with a glitter-paint pen.
1. You can use different colors of ribbon as you want,and you can buy discount ribbon from Yama Ribbon.
2. This size and amount of ribbon makes a badge that measures approximately 4 inches wide.